Pull Request Guide
Proposing changes through pull request / merge request.
Keep the changes miniscule as possible, change one thing / context at a time. This ensure:
- The changes is easily reverted when needed and won't add any complexities.
- Ease / speed up the review process as the changes is small and scoped down. Reviewers will also feel more confident to approve smaller and scoped changes rather than big/huge and multiple changes at a time.
- Put clear and concise commit message as the changes are specific.
Include Related Attachments / References
- Attach anything that can give reviewers some glimpse of the changes you made. It can be a brief explanation, UI previews.
- Include any references related to the changes (tickets, sources, etc)